Micro Tarpon Print
Only 250 prints in existence.
- These 8.5"x11" prints are a limited edition run.
- Each one is hand signed and numbered by the artist, Jay Talbot.
Highest quality paper.
- Thick paper that is textured on the print side. (310 gsm)
- Imported paper from a manufacturer that has been in business for almost 500 years.
- Meets the requirements of standard from museums and galleries.
Highest quality print.
- We print these giclee prints in our studio where we can inspect each print to ensure the highest possible result.
- We have put the time in perfecting each print.
- Every print is shipped with a wood backer board in a clear plastic sleeve to ensure its full protection during shipping.
- Each print is shipped in a bubble plastic mailer.
- Depending on what shipping option you choose, destination, and other items in your order, the average cost of shipping is about $5. Which includes the packaging material and handling.
- Each print is normally fulfilled in our home studio in Columbia, SC within 3 business days.
Feel good supporting a small business.
- Jaybo Art is a husband and wife owned business.
- Every purchase helps support them and their dreams.
The idea behind this design.
- Inspired by days on the water with our best friend!