Dangit Bobby Decal (Final batch)
Thick decals that don't fade.
- When you hold this decal in your hands, you will immediately notice the high quality feel compared to other decals.
- We spare no expense to ensure a great decal experience.
- Matte finish that is a sun resistant UV coating that protects your decal from the sun (looks great for years to come).
- Have confidence in putting it on items that will be outside in the elements.
- 5" decal that ensures that it can fit in that last spot on your boat cooler.
- 5" fits great on vehicles, coolers, boat consoles, fly boxes, camera boxes, laptop cases, water bottles, etc. The possibilities are endless.
Shipped with tracking.
- Every decal only order is shipped in a small padded mailer with tracking.
- This is why shipping is around $4 (price varies at checkout based on your location and the option you choose)
- This ensures that your decals arrive safely and quickly. If any rare problems happen during shipping- we can check the tracking and figure out the next steps. Our goal is for your 100% satisfaction.
- In some cases we will resend the decals at no extra cost.
- Order several decals and shipping cost isn't affected much, if any in most cases.
Feel good supporting a small business.
- Jaybo Art is a husband and wife owned business.
- All decal orders are fulfilled from their home in Columbia, SC.
- Every purchase helps support them and their dreams.
The idea behind this design.
- Saltwater fly fishing for sport fish like redfish, tarpon, snook, etc can be difficult- especially during the learning phase of this addiction. Everyone at some point has messed up a cast so badly that they miss the fish and all sorts of mishaps can happen. Flats fishing is a team effort, so Bobby messing it up and his dad yelling at him for messing up the cast just seemed like the perfect metaphor.