Jerry Flats Fishing Print
Only 250 prints in existence.
- These 8.5"x11" prints are a limited edition run.
- Each one is hand signed and numbered by the artist, Jay Talbot.
Highest quality paper.
- Thick paper that is textured on the print side. (310 gsm)
- Imported paper from a manufacturer that has been in business for almost 500 years.
- Meets the requirements of standard from museums and galleries.
Highest quality print.
- We print these giclee prints in our studio where we can inspect each print to ensure the highest possible result.
- We have put the time in perfecting each print.
- Every print is shipped with a wood backer board in a clear plastic sleeve to ensure its full protection during shipping.
- Each print is shipped in a bubble plastic mailer.
- Depending on what shipping option you choose, destination, and other items in your order, the average cost of shipping is $7. Which includes the packaging material and handling.
- Each print is normally fulfilled in our home studio in Columbia, SC within 3 business days.
Feel good supporting a small business.
- Jaybo Art is a husband and wife owned business.
- Every purchase helps support them and their dreams.
The idea behind this design.
- Inspired by days on the water listening to the Grateful Dead in the beginning of my fly fishing adventures. Jerry and the skeleton represent the music that was playing, and the redfish as the boat represents the magic of the early days of learning to catch tailing redfish during a flood tide.